¤ §unny Day§ ¤

*~ "...with a few §çattereD §hower§" ~*

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Working girl

Ecstatic, relieved, anxious...main feelings for the weekend. But who can blame me seeing as its my first job ever. Had basically given up seeing as the three other places werent promising. Got the inside scoop that someone else got the position at PHD, then a fella of the family who owns Mount Gay told me they only hire ppl from b4 and BNSI only takes ppl sent through service commission. So i thought i was screwed for the entire summer, no money and nothing to do but watch Smallville reruns pun a day, then Friday daddy called while i was at the hairdresser telling me someone from Banks called moi but i figured it was just another rejection notice seeing as i had gotten a letter from PHD that same day. So me rush home, called the woman, got no answer but she called back just after 4 and asked if i was still interested, said hell yea then she told me i got the job (in short). I was fussy, then i got nervous cause i had two days to prepare myself. Went in town Satday cause dresscose is strictly long pants and enclosing shoes, which sorta sucks but hey cant complain cause i want and need the job. But shoot, if i knew i was gonna get a job i coulda jump this year, now i got to find something to do cropover day cause most ppl i know will be out on the road doing the worst ever.

Pun a different note now, coulda keep my money Friday. Went Baje even though sain was drilling holes in my head and honestly i just ain feeling "fety" this year. Cawdy they brought out the live music and the place got half empty. If it wasnt for one person I woulda been out of there by 2, but he had muh keys :(. I dont know if there will be another time, maybe wetfete will see me.

Anyways got to get ready for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home