¤ §unny Day§ ¤

*~ "...with a few §çattereD §hower§" ~*

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

First job ever, exactly in the field i want to go into and I really enjoy it, dont think it can get any better than this...well it can but im definitely satisfied.

Lab work is easy but its so much to do. From day one, infact within the hour i had knowledge of what was going on and how to use the equipment and of course i had to use them. One thing i dont like is the collecting of brew and water samples every single hour and it aint easy cause the lab off of the brew house and packaging area so it is nuff so and so walking. When i done this job for the summer i gine be fit and my arms gine lose this xmas chub cause carrying 6 to 9 bottles of drink every hour, every day tiring.Im also the only student there, well for the week cause apparently another one is coming next week which i was told is not usual...I like being the only one there :( hehe. On the other hand, its few ppl who work in the lab at the moment cause some ppl off, however ppl always passing through, but all of them are safe to talk to so I'm comfortable there. Today there was nothing to do from 10 am cause some machinery stopped working and it would've took hours to change it so they stopped the bottling process, and i was bored, which is weird cause you'd think i'd be happy with nothing to do but to me its easier sitting, analysing drinks instead of trying to find something to do lol. However most of the day was spent walking around with another lab tech who wanted to show me around and introduce me to ppl, and also set ppl on my case so they'd get off of hers.

Other news: I could very well be getting another job after i finish at Banks for the summer and this time, part time, which means I'll be able to work while at uwi if it isnt too much to do this semester.

This week is definitely an excellent week for me, not only started a kool job but at the end of the week I can look forward to something else even more enjoyable...celebrating another anniversary with my baby :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home