¤ §unny Day§ ¤

*~ "...with a few §çattereD §hower§" ~*

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Goodness, I haven't written in blogger for so long I'm surprised the mods didn't delete this account. Been thinking for a while how to ease back onto this page especially since some ppl told me they still view it (thanks for the support). However, I've found it easier to blog in msn live spaces for the past few months (for those interested in taking a peek: http://chupaflor.spaces.live.com/).

That's where my thoughts are poured into recently, but since I'm here already I can add that for the summer I've taken up intro to psychology. Far cry from my degree but I've always had an interest in that field and I think I have a knack for analysing ppl, listening and helping while trying not to be biased or judgemental. I respect that there are all kinds of flavours in the pot, but when ppl actions affect me negatively that's when I will tell it as it is. Some ppl like myself are also there for the grades, some have to do it and others are trying to find themselves. On a whole the class is already very interesting, especially since one person who's reputation precedes her is in it, already talking about ppl can change so I'm looking to see if she has. But sadly some ppl's lives are a stone throw away from reality and they don't even realise what they are doing, while just making other ppl's lives miserable. Yea I've had a personal touch by such a person, but c'est la vie.

Anyhoo, later in the summer I shall be getting some money in my hands though it's a job I've come to dislike for the simple reason that it's monotonous. In addition, I'm seriously lacking in motivation. There are some things I wanted to do at the start of summer and haven't gotten around to them (hopefully as yet). Reeally need to get out of my post-study mood.

Well til I have other things to write about..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home